So far this happened:
- Polarity (Robert Agthe) is born in Eisleben, Germany. His father is a professional drummer and he grows up in a musical family.
- Polarity obtains his first computer (C64 yay!) and starts producing electronic music using trackers and samplers.
- Polarity founds the website producer-network.de to provide a forum for hobby producers to exchange experiences and present their tracks.
- Polarity meets Terra from Vienna via an online chat and collaborates with her colleague Shroombab, producing danceable tracks.
- Polarity and Shroombab release their work on labels such as Urban Takeover, Protogen, Thermal Recordings, and Trickdisc. They also found their own label, High Tension.
- Polarity collaborates with the producer team Phace from Saarland, producing several tracks together.
- Polarity programs the website junglistic-sistaz.com with Shroombab to promote young, talented women DJs and producers.
- Polarity and Shroombab separate to pursue their individual musical ideas
- Polarity collaborates with producer Jericho to produce dubby, midrange bassline tracks
- the first German Drum and Bass & Hip Hop album "Vogel oder Fighter" with MC Mankind
- Polarity and a group of editors found the German online magazine DnBSzene.de to provide free and neutral information on drum and bass, with an unconventional layout and forum.
- Polarity moves to Berlin and starts a label called PNR or Producer-Network Records, focusing on supporting talented artists who are registered members of Producer-Network.
- Polarity releases his debut album "Syntax" on his own PNR imprint, featuring deep drum and bass tunes, and pioneering a free high-quality download for fans of excellent music.